Note – None of these links are generating income for me – this is just a public service.
Discussions of post-mastectomy/flat clothing
- Also, an essay from Thisismoonlight
Post-mastectomy/flat patterns; these are ideas I found from other’s posts online. I’m just reporting, not advocating.
- Simplicity 6344
- Simplicity 2603 (OOP*)
- New Look 6803
- New Look 6344
- New Look 6922 (OOP)
- Kwik Sew 4136
- Kwik Sew 4074
- Burda 7793 (OOP)
- Bureda 7509 (OOP)
- Sis Boom Devon Tunic
- Sewing Workshop Stella and Luna
- Lingerie Secrets – Front Closing sports bra
- Japanese pattern books, such as Stylish Dress Book
- My personal pattern suggestions
- book – several people have mentioned that the book Create the Perfect Fit has been helpful to them.
- tutorials at thisismoonlight – search for “fitting for mastectomy”
Body positive image consultant – Anne Whalley
*OOP means out of print. You may be able to find OOP patterns on ETSY or Ebay.